Saturday, September 19, 2015

GANAPATI BAPPA MORIYA!!!!

Hello My Dear Family, Friends and My Readers
Lord Ganesha is in tour to Earth!! He is visiting each and every house to bless something!!Somewhere he will bless Prosperity and somewhere he may wipe away a part of problems.

This is My Prayer to BAPPA!!!

Dear Lord Ganesha,
I don't know about the challenges my Friends are facing...
But You know everything...

I hear their silence;
You hear their plead

I see their laughter; 
You see their tears

I see what they receive; 
You see what they sacrifice

I see their happy faces; 
You see their scarred souls

I know their faith;
You know their doubts

I know about their dreams; 
You know about their fears

Today, 
I pray to You to give them everything they need And bless them for all times to come.

Wishing all my friends and their families
Happy  Ganesh  Chaturthi. 




The above prayer is a WhatsApp message sent to me by a dear friend which I really liked and shared here for all my family, friends and all)


2 comments:

  1. Happy Ganesha Chaturthi Tina :).. I love this festival, brings back memories of childhood and the times we used to go to each house seeking goodies. Kinda like halloween :)

    ReplyDelete