Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Magical Touch!!



This Morning for the first time
I stepped barefoot on the Dew studded Grass,
A sudden stimulation run through my heart

And It Started tapping with delight,
Amidst the melody of laughter...
I heard Mother Earth’s whispers

An eternal yearning for my Touch,
The feelings then resonated in me too, next moment
I wondered, when on the earth

Last time had I felt its magical touch?
While drifting away from her in life process..?
The restless being in me became calm within moment,
As I rested myself in her mysterious lap!!

As if I was longing for it without my notice!!
Get in touch with mother and mother earth,
There is surely a magic in their touch, pat & lap...
Good morning!!
Have a great day!!


1 comment:

  1. Nature never disappoints you - a reason I am with it often!

    ReplyDelete