Saturday, November 19, 2016

The Girl in the Mirror is the JUG of my life!!



The Girl in the Mirror is the JUG of my life!!

True friendship involves 3As

Action: doing something for the friend while expecting nothing in return

Affection: Loving irrespective of flaw s, the way he/she is

Appreciation: For sharing thoughts and feelings without fear of judgment or negative criticism.

By Default, We all long for a TRUE FRIENDSHIP

Where there is a mutual yearning for companionship, a common bond of some kind.

Beyond that…

A genuine friendship engrosses a shared sense of caring and concern,

An aspiration to see one another grow and prosper,

And a wish,

For each other to be successful in all facets of life…

By the grace of Almighty, I have been blessed with wonderful friends. If one thing I highly appreciate in my life, they’re my friends.  For those who know me and for those who don’t know me, I have lots of friends whom I can count on at any time, at any moment of life.  I have given them tags (which they happily know) the way I perceive them. Like someone is “Wikipedia”, someone is “Miss Google”, Someone is “Situation Analyst” while someone is “Moral booster”. Someone is “App Manager” while someone is “Recycle bin”….etc. Sounds Stupid!! Well...That’s the way it is. The best thing is I don’t need to be perfect in my look, approach or attitude while turning to them. I’m perfectly fine the way I am to them and vice-versa. However I couldn’t find that one friend, The JUG of my life with whom I can share everything!! That’s a reality!! #Honest

Nevertheless with passage of life, I realized that “The Girl in the Mirror before Me” is actually The JUG of my Life. I always had shared my happiness, my pains, and my ugly moment, my fears and my apprehension with her without my notice. My stupidity at times, my flaws which I scared to show to others, my insecurities, my weaknesses…everything, I have always turned to her to share them. And she always had that listening ear, accepting heart, pacifying soul and motivating spirit within her.   She is the JUG of My Life…The OTHER ME….





The JUG My life, THE OTHER ME

While my days were filled with happiness & delights,

She asked me to dress up sexy and bright

While My Nights were teary & painful,

She warned me to stop tormenting,

Else I would develop wrinkles…

When I was surrounded with Fix and Doubts,

She instructed me; look into your heart to kick them out

When my Fears, flaws and Ugly moments,

Made it difficult for me to counter them

She came out with humor and unusual banters

To defeat and triumph over their norms.

While Hopelessness was playing a cruel game with me,

She helped me find the Cheer and Pleasure hidden within
She laughed crazily in my most embarrassing moments
While boosted my strength at toughest things at times,

When I was stuck at the weakest moment to say the World “I Quit”

She patted my back too hard,

Showed me my soul,

Which was happy & Glee

To get out of that State…

She is the JUG of my Life

The Only Person Whom I had turned up again and again

To share my happiness, weaknesses, strengths and pain
She is My Most Trusted and Tried Friend

She Is the OTHER ME …My Dear

She Is The Girl in the Mirror!!!

am writing about Jug in my life for the #DearZindagi activity at BlogAdda

No comments:

Post a Comment