Tuesday, April 17, 2018

O FOR Often I Think Shouldn’t we learn Life Lessons from Them?


Top post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers




Often I Think Shouldn’t we learn Life Lessons from Them?
It was a cloudy day when I decided to go down to the mini seashore at Vashi to capture a few frames of Mother Nature.  While I was trying to capture the movements of a butterfly, the sound of someone humming caught my attention. I turned around to spot this woman in a polka-dotted saree walking cheerily with a bundle on her head and a song, a happy song on her lips. I looked at her having a smile on my face. When I approached her and asked her what song was she singing and what made her singing so, I got to know that the woman had gone to the seashore to collect crabs, and as she had managed to collect quite a few, she was happy and therefore singing a happy song.  I came away too impressed by her elegance, grace and most of all, her attitude to life. I swear had modelling been about Life and Lifestyle, She would have been a showstopper for me.
This is my Photo Story Published In Mumbai Mirror!!! To Read It CLICK HERE 

CLICK HERE To Check It On My Instagram  

Life is living in the moment…
Probably we try to learn it
But They live that way…..

Often I Wonder...Shouldn't We Learn Life Lessons From Them ??


CHECK THIS STORY ON twitter Too …CLICK HERE 
This is my Post for DAY – 15 For the Alphabet O  In #ATozChallenge by #Blogchatter #BlogchatterA2Z 

No comments:

Post a Comment