Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Let the Freedom Sing The Choirs Of Illuminated Destiny!!


Featured post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers


Top post on IndiBlogger, the biggest community of Indian Bloggers


MY PHOTO STORY ON TODAY"S MUMBAI MIRROR, STORY BEHIND THE PHOTO 

Let the Freedom Sing The Choirs Of Illuminated Destiny!!
As I passed by unmindful,
Lost In my Own Thought World
This toddler broke into it
With is adorable laughter

Shaken to the reality from my trance
I paused and watched its impeccable innocence
Half naked, as it offered the passersby
With its little hand, Independence Day badges
With a mixed bags of feelings, hurt a bit and delighted too
As a part of me moved by its charm, twinkling eyes & heavenly mirth
One side of my heart sang a melancholy song of grim reality
While the other side rippled, with the show of its 
tiny pearly whites

Dear Freedom, if you are not just a Myth
If You Really Bring Light
If You Really Illuminate Destinies
My hearty urge is...
Sing the Choirs of Brightened Lives, This Time
Keeping intact the innocence smiles
On The Faces of Those who are yet to overcome darkness
But Dare to face them, head on with  nerve!















This Toddler trace-passed my heart  with its impeccable innocence...No words to describe The Feel. Yah!! Lets Ponder over the grim reality which must be having a sweet reality lost somewhere.....
Happy Independence Day To All!!  

1 comment: